Oh Dear mind ✨πŸŒΊπŸ•Š️

      Thinking πŸ€” beyond Energy line 

(_ sunday 9.53 Pm, India)


Oh Dear night πŸŒƒ

       Let me sleep without thinking about things running beyond my mind...

      Let the universe flow blessings beyond its limit.✨πŸŽΆπŸ’«✨☄️🌎

Oh mind, please sleep without overthinking ..

Dear universe, Now I am at a point in my life where I feel exhausted , I could feel that I cannot do certain things..yes everyone ✍️ would attain this in some point of their lifeline..🏞️

But I feel I am in earlier than those..

Everyone may look healthy outside, but feel sick inside..

Everyone will look confident but anxiety inside..

So, be kind to yourself first..

Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about...

Oh mind, 

Throw the trash of society, friends,family or anything that puts you down ...calm your mind..

Get into your own world of dreams..close your eyes..Drizzle in the enchanted forest with blooming flowers atleast in dreams..enjoy the ride once you really had.. 🌎🌎🌎





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Reading Books

A complete manual to installing WordPress Plugins in 2023

GREEN CONSUMERISM - AN INSIGHT :)